Prague Pumpkin Festival takes over Main St. | Community Spirit
When you think of fall, you might think of leaves changing colors, football and even pumpkins. The City of Prague will be showcasing the best of fall with their annual festival.
The Main Street Pumpkin Festival will be held on Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Guests can enjoy a fun-filled day in downtown Prague with inflatables, rides, crafts, entertainment and food vendors all along Main St.
Admission is free and open to the public.
For more information, call (405) 567-3932.
Upcoming Events near Lincoln County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel