Prague Pumpkin Festival takes over Main St. | Community Spirit
When you think of fall, you might think of leaves changing colors, football and even pumpkins. The City of Prague will be showcasing the best of fall with their annual festival.
The Main Street Pumpkin Festival will be held on Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Guests can enjoy a fun-filled day in downtown Prague with inflatables, rides, crafts, entertainment and food vendors all along Main St.
Admission is free and open to the public.
For more information, call (405) 567-3932.
Upcoming Events near Lincoln County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured