Prague Pumpkin Festival takes over Main St. | Community Spirit
When you think of fall, you might think of leaves changing colors, football and even pumpkins. The City of Prague will be showcasing the best of fall with their annual festival.
The Main Street Pumpkin Festival will be held on Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Guests can enjoy a fun-filled day in downtown Prague with inflatables, rides, crafts, entertainment and food vendors all along Main St.
Admission is free and open to the public.
For more information, call (405) 567-3932.
Upcoming Events near Lincoln County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes