Prague Pumpkin Festival takes over Main St. | Community Spirit
When you think of fall, you might think of leaves changing colors, football and even pumpkins. The City of Prague will be showcasing the best of fall with their annual festival.
The Main Street Pumpkin Festival will be held on Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Guests can enjoy a fun-filled day in downtown Prague with inflatables, rides, crafts, entertainment and food vendors all along Main St.
Admission is free and open to the public.
For more information, call (405) 567-3932.
Upcoming Events near Lincoln County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property