Pumpkin festival comes to Prague | Community Spirit
A family-friendly festival will be heading to a small Oklahoma town this weekend.
The Prague Pumpkin Festival will kick off with a delicious breakfast at the Masonic Lodge at 9 a.m.
Then take the kids to the pumpkin decorating tent where they can make their own masterpiece.
You will not want to miss a health fair, games, inflatables and popcorn.
While the festival is all about pumpkins, head to the food court and sample some chili from the chili cook-off while enjoying local entertainment.
It wouldn't actually be a pumpkin festival without a pumpkin pie-eating contest.
Finish the day with a hayride into the park to check out the Helping Hands Car Show.
The festival will take place along Jim Thorpe Blvd. in Prague on Saturday, October 8, 2011.
Events wrap up around 2 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Lincoln County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed