Pumpkin festival comes to Prague | Community Spirit
A family-friendly festival will be heading to a small Oklahoma town this weekend.
The Prague Pumpkin Festival will kick off with a delicious breakfast at the Masonic Lodge at 9 a.m.
Then take the kids to the pumpkin decorating tent where they can make their own masterpiece.
You will not want to miss a health fair, games, inflatables and popcorn.
While the festival is all about pumpkins, head to the food court and sample some chili from the chili cook-off while enjoying local entertainment.
It wouldn't actually be a pumpkin festival without a pumpkin pie-eating contest.
Finish the day with a hayride into the park to check out the Helping Hands Car Show.
The festival will take place along Jim Thorpe Blvd. in Prague on Saturday, October 8, 2011.
Events wrap up around 2 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Lincoln County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property