Pumpkin festival comes to Prague | Community Spirit
A family-friendly festival will be heading to a small Oklahoma town this weekend.
The Prague Pumpkin Festival will kick off with a delicious breakfast at the Masonic Lodge at 9 a.m.
Then take the kids to the pumpkin decorating tent where they can make their own masterpiece.
You will not want to miss a health fair, games, inflatables and popcorn.
While the festival is all about pumpkins, head to the food court and sample some chili from the chili cook-off while enjoying local entertainment.
It wouldn't actually be a pumpkin festival without a pumpkin pie-eating contest.
Finish the day with a hayride into the park to check out the Helping Hands Car Show.
The festival will take place along Jim Thorpe Blvd. in Prague on Saturday, October 8, 2011.
Events wrap up around 2 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Lincoln County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes