Accident victims identified | News
Officials have released the identities of the victims in Wednesday morning's crash.
The four young adults who were injured in Wednesday mornings wreck in Lincoln County have been identified.
Brittany Coker, 21, was killed after the vehicle she was in ran a stop sign, and was hit by a semi-truck. Coker along with Colton Medlock, 18, were ejected from the SUV during the crash.
Crissy Carpenter, 19, and Britton Snider-Jones, 20, were also passengers in the SUV. Carpenter was admitted to the hospital in stable condition, while Medlock and Snider-Jones were both admitted in critical condition.
Officers are still investigating the crash, and claim that none of victims were wearing their seatbelts.
Upcoming Events near Lincoln County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel